Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I've got my stuff packed up for work tomorrow . . . antibiotics, chicken broth, a sports drink, some Sierra Mist, pineapple Jello. If anyone would like to join me for a snack, please, feel free to pop in. I'm trying to forget that I had a hard time ingesting all these things after that last surgery. I'll have to leave work a little early to be home for my 5:00 date with Movi-prep.

I've got my stuff packed up for hospital too. I'm ready.

Come Tuesday, about 9:00, please cross your fingers, say a prayer, wish me luck.  I want my drawer back , the one with all the colostomy supplies. I want to get that chair out of my tiny bathroom. I want to be able to leave the house without thinking and planning (and worrying). I want to be bagless in Morris!

Kay :)

1 comment: