Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

I'm tired of this spring/winter weather!? So are my kitties.

I got a funny text from my friend Musito (name has been changed to protect the . . . hmmm the what?) the other day. We were chatting and, in closing she sent me this message:

8:57:08 AM  Okay I'm out of here I'll see you sometime later use your pet penis to your advantage today.

Then boom she was gone, leaving me to wonder (through my tear-filled belly laughter) what in the hell is she talking about!?  Well later when I caught up with her, she was referring to my comment earlier in conversation that I woke up peppy! LOL   So I was to take advantage of my peppiness! Whew!


Work in progress . . . dark paneling is gone! Woo hoo. This color might be the polar opposite of dark paneling! LOL 

Yukon Gold . .  also my favorite tater!



       

No comments:

Post a Comment