Thursday, April 30, 2015

Kitchen


zo
I can't even remember to take my pop can and screwdriver off the table when I decide to take pics! LOL 

And I pick the worst time of day for lighting! The colors are much prettier than they look here. And there are weird little splotches everywhere. Mom is looking for a new kitchen table. This one was $5 at a garage sale.dad used to do puzzles on it. Mom wants one a little bigger than this, but smaller than the old one. Hopefully with yard sale season kicking in we'll find the perfect one.
Mom's new stove, no raz daz for mom. She doesn't like any extras, makes the stove harder to clean, no timers, windows, just the basics.
Yes that is a pantry cabinet!
Before and after. Ok. These are thrift store chairs that came with a table. They been hanging around a while, but have come in handy now. I picked up a $2 piece of fabric at the thrift down the street. Oops. Yes. The bird is upside down! LOL I felt very Trading Spaces with my swingline stapler. But I swear that material just had flowers on it when I started, no upside down bird! Amuses me. But the chairs look a lot better and will do just fine til we find a new (used) table and chairs.
New door!
Dang Kohl's clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment