Saturday, October 31, 2015

Canned

Well I had a bad week. Tuesday especially. First I got laid off. Then in the next paragraph the new public defender told me that my position was no longer required and must be eliminated. I'm done at the close of business on November 10, 2015.  It only took 4 lines to wipe out my position, income, insurance, and pension. You are welcome for the years of service. I would have been there 23 years on December 1st. Now I get to work for the man who doesn't want me around for 2 weeks. Life is a pisser sometimes, is it not? When your desk gets moved away from the window and put in the corner with a view of the toilet, trust me people, nothing good is going to happen.

In other news I just made some chocolate chip cookies. I'm  good baker.

It has been a good Halloween so far, black and white scary movies, some twilight zone, and cookies.

Kathleen


No comments:

Post a Comment