Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Bernie had just given John a $5 tip for a meal John had cooked for us all. On the way home Bernie said, "I slipped him a $5. I think he can use it after that spread." Priceless. 
Dad and Aunt Jean and Aunt Shirley and Uncle Jim might be in deep discussion at this very moment!
Oh my mom will kill me for this one, lol, but Dad looks so cute in his beer/shamrock t-shirt.  I used to have such fun finding "Bernie t-shirts" for Dad to wear to the bar! I still think "Oh, perfect shirt for Dad!" sometimes.


I'm going to be very Bernie today and have a beer and watch the cars go by for a while. Three cheers (and maybe beers) for good dads everywhere.  I am surely a lucky girl to have had such a great dad and great uncles!

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment