Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Cat Days of Summer

Milkweed for the the monarchs and my first sunflower. Oh, and Finnegan, the most handsome and sweetest cat in the land. Except when he brings home baby bunnies. And birds. And bats. And Barbie Dolls. Forget I said anything.

Cat days of summer, Finn has to cool off his tummy under the ceiling fan occasionally. I never thought a gray and brown cat could be so handsome! What a looker.
Mother saw the doctor today. He took an x-ray. Her arm is healing. He wants her to stop using the sling at home and keep doing her exercises. He will do another x-ray in 2 weeks and then decide about physical therapy. Right now it would be too painful and mom is doing pretty well on her own. Mom asked the doctor if she should use a cane when she walks and he said if she needed stability it would be a good idea. I asked the doctor to order her to NOT try to light cigarettes while walking. If mom had a cane in her hand when I said that, I think I would have gotten clocked. She really is doing well, thank goodness for the pain pills, and thank goodness she is sleeping well.

Mosquitoes are terrible! Can't even sit outside with my coffee and kitties in the mornings, bastards!

That's all.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment