Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 14, 2011

Well the scale is up 2 pounds today. I'm not bummed, I think it was just a little too much birthday weekend. Maybe I should have worked Monday instead of taking a long weekend! LOL Oh well. I was really active, between doing some yard work, trimming along the fence, my ass got a good workout. It's still complaining. My arms got a good workout trimming some high bushes. My stomach got a good workout with the birthday pizza (yum) and ice cream sundae(s). And a birthday lunch with my friend yesterday. Sigh. Also got a good workout moonlighting for my caterer friend a couple of times recently. Lots of bustling about and some pretty heavy lifting. Unfortunately the workout is probably canceled out by eating her delicious food. Buffets are not good for me people! The good news is the pay from moonlighting is going into my Return to Fat Camp Fund. Woo hoo!

Still no diet soda, not even with birthday pizza. Kind of surprised myself there.

I have resumed my walks along the towpath. I feel that when I see wildlife on my walks, it is kind of a reward for my labors. I was somewhat shocked to see a coyote bolting from the lumberyard on the outskirts of town, but very pleased when a cardinal kind of trailed along with me for a good section of the tow path Sunday. I love it when that happens.

Keep up the fight people! Back next week.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment