Tuesday, August 9, 2011

August 9, 2011

What a glorious morning! The temperature has dropped something like 30 degrees! The morning glories like the cooler temperature apparently, finally a massive blooming. Midge likes the cooler temps too. It was lovely sitting out with my coffee (not camping coffee darn it!), enjoying the hummingbirds. My morning was marred only by my weigh-in! LOL  I'm pretty much holding steady, hovering within 2-3 pounds. I'm tired of it, ready to lose some more. On the plus side (I almost always make a typo when I type "plus side" and I type "plus size" and have to correct it lol), I think my cycle of gaining is over. In fact I am declaring it OFFICIALLY OVER! When I lose maybe 10-15 more pounds I can really expand my wardrobe with items in my own closet! I hate all my clothes right now, ready to retire them. Family reunion Saturday, I'm trying to bank some calories for that.

Keep up the fight people! Back next week.


Invasion of the morning glories!

Prettiest morning glory ever, out in farthest corner of the yard where I cannot really appreciate it!

I have a pumpkin hanging on my fence.

Wow, with my zoom this hummingbird looks huge! LOL  He just had a bit of morning glory, a nip of nectar, and is having a rest on the clothesline. Tickles me when they sit like that, it's really cute. What you can't see is Midge salivating in the the tomato bushes. Hmmm a nip of nectar. That makes me want a nip of camping coffee








No comments:

Post a Comment