Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Midge graciously let Mom sit in HER chair for a while. Midge loves her camo chair. 
It was a glorious day here. I had no sooner made the comment that we needed a traffic control device for all the butterflies when one alighted on my bosom! I was too astonished to try to get a pic though. Plus I don't think I'm that coordinated.
Midge's flower bed is thriving. She needs to weed it though. She let me plant some onions along the outside of the bed, and they are pretty tasty.
Finn looking warily at the voo doo stuff. Or maybe it's oregano. Not sure.
That huge radish on the right wasn't woody at all. It was perfect! Yum.
A lovely batch of lettuce from the garden and some radishes = a nice lunch salad. Don't be put off by the pea soup color of that salad dressing. John made it from garlic scapes and fresh oregano in his beloved vitamix and the flavor is fantastic.

That's all folks. Back to work tomorrow. Boo hoo.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment