Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Something weird is going on with Midge and Finn. They are, dare I say it, becoming a little friendly again! Weird. That is 32 pounds of cat there. All of us have put on a little winter weight! Midge has been outside for hours the last couple of days, stalking robins. Spring is here!

John got his girls declawed this week. They are doing ok. I'll check on them next weekend. John's two kitties, if you total their weight, weigh as much as Miss Midge.

St. Pat's party tomorrow. Looking forward to corned beef, colcanon, and creamed cabbage. And beer!

Got a cortisone shot in my knee Thursday. Ouch. I think it is feeling better though.

Dad is doing well, a little peppier. Mom told me that doc upped his thyroid meds, so I bet that has something to do with it.

I never would have watched a Golden Girls marathon before, but now that I'm in the AARP it seems like the thing to do.

Boot Camp. April 1st. For beginners, or just old lazy asses who haven't exercised for a long long time. I'm seriously considering it. Which means that I cut the ad out and look at it once in a while.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment