Monday, March 11, 2013

Hedonistic Eater

I'm a hedonistic eater.

Mom and Dad had their 54th anniversary Saturday. He's doing pretty good.  He's off coumadin now, and I think he feels better for it. He has a good appetite and is looking forward to Spring. His ears still ring and bug him, but that has been going on for years, he just doesn't remember! LOL

I don't know why John laughed so hard when I said "I only exercise for the endorphins"? Sometimes he is very odd.

John is doing well on the Healthy Wage Get Paid to Lose Weight Challenge. I'm a little behind.  Must be that vegan thing that is working for him. Plus he takes off 3 meals a week. I'm lucky if I'm on 3 meals a week. I'm waiting for something to click. Besides my trick knee . . . and ok I'm way behind.

John is getting Hera and Isis declawed Wednesday! Poor little girls. First time one of  us has had a cat declawed. Also the first time any of us has had a really nice house. LOL I had Finn to the vet. That third eyelid that had a little tear is now torn all the way. As long as he doesn't have any problems, he doesn't need to have anything done. Whew!

And guess who is the newest member of AARP? Yep. Yep. Yep. I got my car insurance bill and it went up nearly $200! What the hell! I didn't file any claims. Car is older, I'm older. I did this on line comparison thing (wow, the phone rang within 30 seconds of my hitting the submit button!). Turns out the AARP quote was the cheapest. Saved me nearly $200, even with that big $16 AARP annual membership fee. I called to ask some questions, and talked to some kid. I commented that I thought you had to be older than 50 to get in AARP. He told me enthusiastically that "Oh yeah! You can get in when you are 49 1/2!" LOL 

Can you believe that couple on the Amazing Race last night that went out with their express pass! LOL  All that giggling woke me up.

Oy vey.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment