Monday, April 15, 2013

Tax Day

Happy birthday to Midge and Finn today! Four years old. They are not too happy with their rainy birthday.  I'll spare you any more pictures of them  . . . oh all right. They would not cooperate in the re-creation of one of my favorite kitten pics. In fact, they did not fancy the idea at all. They took off and will not come near me. Oh well.

Nothing much going on. I planted some onions, potatoes, cabbage, and radishes, just for fun. Midge has been having fun too, digging them up. I think I saw her tossing around an onion this a.m. I got to looking at flower seeds on Ebay and somehow ordered a bunch of seeds which will hopefully produce some lovely sunflowers. Mark (Donna's hubby) gave me a columbine yesterday, probably because he is sick of answering my question about when the hummingbirds will come back with his answer "When the columbine blooms." LOL I stuck that in too.

I moonlighted (moonlit?) - worked at the election last week, checking in precinct judges. That was fun. Did you know when you are moonlighting at the Clerk's office on election night and you hear "DNR" it does not mean "Do Not Resuscitate", what you actually heard is "D & R" and it means Democrat and Republican. LOL 

Dad goes up to the VA Clinic on Wednesday. I think it has moved from the clinic location to the old Silver Cross Hospital. I hope he doesn't pitch a fit. He is always afraid of going to the hospital. He's doing OK, we want to keep those meds coming! Plus there might be another one of those memory tests. What an amusing waste of time those are!

My cousin had a heart attack! What the hell. He's only a year old than me.

I got over my flu bug without losing a bunch of weight like some of the girls at work. Grrrrrrrrrrr.




Ok I lied. More pics. LOL

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment