Sunday, November 17, 2013

Balmy Sunday

Gosh it is 68 degrees here in Streator and I have shorts on! Lovely. A little windy, but I can't complain. Forecast calls for high of 73 degrees, low of 41! Windows are cracked, house is airing. John's cats are having a play and are amusing me mightily. Came here to go to the Food for Thought fundraiser for John's outfit, Streator Unlimited, yesterday, which was very fun.

I think someone is smitten with his kittens! John actually contemplated turning up the thermostat for little Isis, and he ordered a wad of cherry tea bags for Hera! The wrapper from these tea bags is her favorite fetch toy. I guess I should say that John does drink a lot of tea! LOL


Sweet Isis.

Hera and her cherry tea bags

Yeah. I'm always making beds for cats. The kitties almost always oblige me by having a nappy.

Finn ALWAYS obliges me.

If only Finn could relax. Poor kitty. LOL
Miscellaneous:


Why is the remote for my new WOOT! lamp in my purse?

Someone drew a penis on my car window.

I was personally served with my first summons . . . for jury duty!

If you incorporate chia seeds into your diet, stock up on dental floss.

I sort of have an idea of Dad’s dementia time-frame Whenever we see the mayor my dad always says to me afterwards, “I meant to ask him how Ike is doing. He is a good guy.” Well I inquired around, seems Ike was the mayor's uncle, (but Dad thinks Ike is his brother - am I confusing you? Don’t worry, you PROBABLY don’t have dementia!). While I was leafing through the veteran’s insert in the paper, I saw Ike’s picture . . . and it seems he passed away in 1970! 

Tra la.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment