Saturday, July 18, 2015

Summer & Midge

Summer is here! Finally. It is hotter than hell. Needed a new fan. Love my new wind machine, but where is Midge, she has disappeared. Did the wind machine blow her away? Nope. She is in the box the fan came in out in the shed where it must be 100 degrees! She doesn't look pissy because it is hot . . . she is pissy because I finally found her and woke her up.

Midge really approves of my cleaning out some of the catnip and lemon balm that has taken over my perennial bed. There was no room for her in there before.
Mom has the air on! Bernie did not like air conditioning. Or maybe he didn't like paying for air conditioning?

I have to take the cats to the vet for shots this a.m. I won't see them again for the rest of the weekend!

Be careful of this heat!

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment