Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy New Year

One year anniversary of Dad's passing.

We had a good Christmas, quiet, quiet is good, and are looking forward to 2016 being a good year.

I'm at John's for a few days. He started his Biggest Loser competition at work, and is eating vegan, so I've been the chef. I'm doing a good job. I predict he will win the first weigh-in! It is good for me too, lots of beans and veggies.  We had too many cookies over the holidays. I feel like a veg-o-matic. And it is fun looking at new recipes, vegan or not.

John's cats had their annual Friday, and I rode along. Gosh they were loud. Hera was 11.9 before she got sick, 7.3 whe she got sick and now . . . 15.1# Oh lordy. So we are all on a diet. Hera is supposed to be eating low carb, kind of the opposite of vegan. Lucky cat . . .

Nothing else exciting, I'm pretty boring and blah right now. I've been job hunting, going to the Y every day that I'm home, and pestering my kitties.  And I can be perfectly happy being boring and blah, at least for right now.

Kay :)


No comments:

Post a Comment