Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mallaney Cousin Get-together




Had a great lunch at Maria's today with the Mallaney girls. Lots of fun to be together and NOT at a funeral or wake. Saw lots of great old photos. We are gonna do it again in May. Don't Mom and Aunt Kay look terrific! Mom is 78, Aunt Kay will be 83. Of course the rest of us are good looking too. Good genes.  We really can't help it, it's just the way it is.

I'm coming off a bug, even missed a few days at the Y tsk tsk. But I went back today. In fact I may have picked up my bug at the Y M C AAAAAA.

I am heading to John's tomorrow for another Vegan Week! In preparation I had a great hoagie for lunch. With cheese. And garlic butter. I'm ready!

I forgot to say that I got my red hair back thanks to Loreal Medium Reddish Brown. Next time it's going to be Carribean Caramel, Light Reddish Brown. No fear now!

January is going by freakishly fast!  I'm doing my job hunting, nothing really promising has reared its head yet, but I'm ever  hopeful.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment