Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Home

Mom made it home today. She is exhausted. Hopefully after a good nights sleep in her own (new hospital) bed, she will feel better. A long day for her. 

She kept telling me she needed more clothes at rehab, but I never got any laundry sent home, just one small load. Well, it seems that a stack of pillows got set on top of mom's primary bag of clothing I sent over  the first few days she was in rehab and there it sat. Luckily they cleaned out her closet today and sent them home. So I do not have much laundry to do at least. Mystery solved. I'm sure she wondered why I did not send her favorite clothes over, and here they were sitting in the closet over there! LOL Rehab is a different story when you can't go into the room and go through the closet and can only visit through 4 inches of an open window!

Home health care will be coming for a while, which is nice. Hopefully we can get mom settled in for another long spell at home. Fingers crossed! I told Mom you were all thinking of her, thank you. 

Kay





No comments:

Post a Comment