Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011

Down a bit more today. From when I weighed in at Fat Camp (in the afternoon, after a huge Mexican meal , the last supper lol), I’m down 19 pounds.  Of course now that I’m home I weigh in first thing Tuesday a.m., before I drink an ounce of water (and after I do certain other things. . . )!  That reminds me of when I used to go exercise at Tina’s Shape Shop here in town many moons ago, and I was working out and this girl came in, apparently for the sole purpose of weighing in. She took off her shoes and socks, shucked off her jeans, and got up on scale. Then she quickly stepped off, and removed her earrings, and stepped back on! LOLOL How much do you figure those earrings weighed! I cracked up then and I’m cracking up now! Anyway, my weight chart at Weight Watchers is kind of zig-zaggy. A steady downward trend would be good.

It’s nice that the weather has turned. I’ve been out in the yard more, planting garden stuff, pulling weeds, trimming the fence.  The cats love it. And what good helpers they are. I think I’ve planted the same onion 10 times! Still haven’t gotten into a regular walking routine.  Can’t blame the leg anymore, it’s back to normal, minus the gross vein. Woo hoo! And there must be some muscle in my ass somewhere, wow it’s sore! The good old bend and stretch. If it wasn’t for Fat Camp, toting all that compost and potting soil would have been a lot tougher! 

I have camping to contend with this weekend, lots of food and beer and friends and camping coffee and beer and snacks.  It’s always something though.  I can’t be a hermit. I’m too much fun! Buck up and have some willpower Kay! You can do it! I can choose to be more active too; I can walk around and drink my beer, instead of sitting in the camp chair! LOL Just kidding. There will be bean bags, maybe hacky sack if our old bodies can handle it, a puppy to walk, and a big dog too. I’m trying to bank some calories this week, knowing that the weekend is going to be rough and full of temptation.  Hmmm, maybe I shouldn’t kid around about walking and drinking my beer, I have a vision of me parking my cooler several campsites away, and having a bit of a trek each time I need a beer . . . lifestyle changes. The people there are pretty friendly. I’m sure no one will mind if I stumble into the wrong campsite.  LOL And maybe I can leave the whipped cream and booze out of my coffee . . . no . . . no . . .  not gonna happen. 

Still no diet soda! That still stuns me, I was terribly addicted to that awful stuff. My Return to Fat Camp Fund continues to grow!

Keep up the fight people!

Kay




No comments:

Post a Comment