Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011

Woo hoo, down 4 pounds. That is -23, starting from my afternoon Fat Camp, post Mexican lunch with beer weigh-in. But dang it!  Weight Watchers cut me down a point! LOL

Haven't been doing great with the old exercise routine, but I've certainly been more active, in house, lawn and garden. Would be great if I would combine it with some Kettlebell swinging . . .I need to start up with my "Smoke Breaks" at work again too. Those little walks on the towpath are good for me, both diet-wise and mood-wise.

Long  weekend, woo hoo! Except for the food battles. Of course the weekends aren't going to stop rolling around, so I'd best learn to deal. I've got a graduation party Sunday, and  I know I'll drink beer and generally pig out, so I need to plan accordingly.

I've found that repetition for breakfast and lunch works well for me. Figured out a few breakfasts/lunches that satisfy me, but don't stuff me, during the day, mostly simple cheap stuff (the cheap part is good too lol), like hard boiled eggs and peanut butter toast and fruit.  Then I'm good and hungry for supper. Which is good.  When I eat when I'm not hungry, well, there is no satisfaction for that. I've been doing better not eating after supper too.

I've been sleeping really well too, I think that helps my weight loss. I'm sure more peppy.



Keep it up people!

I'm focused on moving forward, not backward! On the scale, and on the towpath! LOL


Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment