Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011

Down 2 more pounds. Woo hoo.

I took a little walk every day for the past week. This week I'm going to lengthen things up. Man can I sweat! Wow. And it really just started warming up. Yikes! 

John helped me replace some indoor/outdoor carpeting on the back steps this weekend and good thing he did. My ass was complaining something fierce! I had already been out earlier, pulling some grass along the bottom of the fence.  I had to give up on pulling nails out of that bottom step, I thought it was going to seize up! The good news is that there must be some muscle in there somewhere for that to happen. I wasn't sure . . .

Still no diet soda. But I think I'm drinking more beer! LOL Just kidding.

74 more pounds to go by June 11, 2012, the big Five-Oh.  What a lovely thought! LOL

Take care people and keep up the fight! I guess I have to keep dieting even though the Biggest Loser is over!

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment