Friday, December 7, 2012

It's kind of embarassing . . .




John:  "It's kind of embarrassing . . . I hope they turn out OK."

When I told John I was coming this weekend, he told me I had to promise not to laugh at Hera . . nursing herself! LOLOL  I can't stop laughing. She kind of starts out like she's bathing, next thing you know, she has latched on . . TO HERSELF! Then Isis thinks there is some real action, and here she comes. 

John: "I hope that is not why Isis is so thin . . . because she thinks she is eating more than she really is."

Other than this, they seem pretty normal. And they have filled out a bit in the 8 days they have been here, they are not so gaunt. They really are sweet, peppy little girls. I guess bottle fed kittens might be a little disadvantaged, poor babies. 

I don't mind at all sharing my bathroom with the girls, but hopefully they'll get a little tidier as they grow up! LOL

Kay :)





No comments:

Post a Comment