Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Last year at this time . . .

Has it really been only a year? It seems so long ago. On this night last year I was cleansing my entrails in preparation for surgery. http://iwannabealoser-kay.blogspot.com/2012/01/surgery-day.html Memories . . . (yes I was singing that). Hooray for colostomy reversals!
 
I'm on target for my Get Paid to Lose Weight Challenge. Lots and lots of days (and pounds!) to go.

I got crowned yesterday. Not in a royal way. In a dental way.

My knee and heel are doing OK. Not perfect. Maybe someone forgot to do her PT for a week? Time flies man.

Sign seen at a tax service - "APOCALYPSE AVERTED - WE ARE OPEN".

Watched more new movies. How weird is that? Alfred probably thinks I have foresaken him. Another Earth (excellent); Looper (good-surprised me more than once). I can't remember the other ones but you know, I may start watching more newer movies. Maybe.

I can't believe Kristen went home on Top Chef!

Dad is doing pretty good. He uses the walker all the time now. Mom still fusses over his not eating enough, but he always has room for his junk food. 

I have to watch Shadow of a Doubt now. Alfred Hitchcock, Joseph cotten, Good stuff.

Kay :)



No comments:

Post a Comment