Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kay the Gardener


I'm having a good tomato year! If you bring some tomatoes to John's house, he'll toss them together with garlic, parsley, and basil (all from his garden), add some olive oil and a few Kalamata olives, and serve it to you on broiled whole wheat English muffins. Oh the suffering! What a delicious breakfast.

I mentioned to Dad that I was going to Streator this weekend and he said "Tell my little brother hello!" LOL

And happy belated birthday to Hera and Isis! I guess I can't call them kittens anymore, they are one year old now, John has had them for 8 months. What great kitties!

Morning routine.


Dad's doing OK. His ears are ringing like crazy. Reunion next weekend. Should be interesting. Pretty much everything is now, you never know what Bernie will come up with next!

Kay :)




No comments:

Post a Comment