Thursday, August 8, 2013

Work in Progress

Hera and Isis watching the mesmerizing show "John Mowing Grass". They go from window to window so as to not miss a step! LOL



A work in progress. My new paint color (yellow, with greenish undertones) and a new pendant light. It is super cool, it has a remote. Plus it is just pretty.

Closet, work in progress.

Three cheers for room updates! Big old raspberry to shots in my knee . . .

My friend at work, her hubby is updating my bedroom. It will be fabulous. It already is. I've been saying for a few years I was going to paint, but gosh, just emptying the room out was a big job with my gimpy knee, so thank goodness I found our about her hubby's skills. He's terrific, handy as hell. The complete opposite of me. LOL New closet doors, some blinds, some hardware, some carpet, and it will be finished. I can't wait! Then I can iron my new curtains, and bedding, and get rid of more crap! Woo hoo. I ordered a dresser from Overstock.com and oops, it had a big ding, so I ordered another one. I'm optimistic.  I really hope it comes soon. Then I ordered a chair with a pattern called Crazy Eights Lichen. Yes, I know.  I'm slightly alarmed about that, but still confident. Sort of. LOL We shall see.

Reunion Saturday, and, eventually, some photos of my bedroom all freshened up.

How far can the leaning tower of flower go before it topples?!


Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment