Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Cookout - ***EXTRA*** Anatomical Tomato

Uh oh. John is coming home for a cookout . . .

Midge, can you find the grill?
I did a lot of work in the yard/garden yesterday. I'm a little sore but not as bad as I feared. I hate to take the morning glories down, but I love a good grill meal!

You should get some dressing on that right away . . .

 Kay:  I'm surprised you don't have anything to say about these shoes John.

John:  They are fine. Just fine. But they aren't going to slide very well at the bowling alley anymore if you keep wearing them outside.

Taters and a brussell's sprout I guess. Picked it off my cabbage plant. lol

Midge doesn't know what to make of the freak show tomato.

Apples in the crisper drawer (Thanks Mark and Donna!), what the heck! Peel them and get the sugar and cinnamon!

Fried green tomatoes with a horseradish/mustard/sour cream sauce. Is that a Weight Watcher's commercial on the telly?

Oh boy.
Temp has dropped about 20 degrees. Kay likey.

Government still on strike. Campground closed. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dad keeps asking about the Cubs and Sox. I told him neither made the playoffs this year. And do you know what Bernie said . . . "Shit!" I'm pretty sure he just meant that about the Sox . . .

 Midge doing her PT . . . and showing off her french pedicure.

How YOU doin . . . ?




That's all folks!

Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment