Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week #3 Grrrrrrrr


Grrr. Gained 2 pounds this week. Floundering. This gray, rainy, cold weather stinks. I was doing much better when it was more pleasant out and I was walking to work. Of course when you walk to work and carry your points with you, it’s much easier to stay in bounds! LOL There is a limit to how many points I can cram in my purse.

I’m going to join the gym as soon as my vein heals up.  I’m getting my varicose vein phlebotomized or something on Good Friday.  If that is TMI skip this paragraph. I admit I have been a bit nervous about that procedure coming up, and when I get nervous I eat.  If I was smarter I’d be concerned about getting that extra 2 pounds into these compression hose things I have to put on afterwards! Plus after it’s done I have to walk around the doctor’s office for an hour. I think that will be weird. Should be an interesting morning! LOL It will be good to have it all done. 

I think I’ll walk to work tomorrow even if it is raining. I do own a slicker, and I will not melt. And I need to do some meal planning. This winging it is not working, it never has.

Back next week.

Kay











No comments:

Post a Comment