Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Hi Folks,

Recuperation continues. Doing well. It's much easier to get in and out of bed now, no pain, just a little soreness. Haven't had any pain pills for 3 days. I do still enjoy my bed, that is for sure. I just can't get comfy sitting up for long periods. I think part of it is when I came out of surgery, from laying flat for all those hours, my lower back was very very sore. That is why I'm not a back sleeper, that lower back thing. It's coming out of it though. I'm pretty easily fatigued. My getting ready for and the actual outing to doc has tuckered me out! And I'm not just saying that so I can get waited on and have my mom's yummy cooking whenever I holler . . . I swear!  I make my Dad wait on me too, to keep things fair. I don't want to show favoritism. I am an equal opportunity whiner.  He is good at bringing me Starlight mints and cats!

Got all the staples out this a.m., all 48 of them, and now I'm all steri-stripped. Very Halloween-like to me when I look down. I feel very seasonal. I could cut a window in a t-shirt and have a peek-a-boo costume! Haha. Just kidding.

Knock on wood, having a good IJP stretch too. I'm referencing my previous post here folks. And I did it myself! Honestly I deserved a little success there,

Off to nap!

Thanks all for thinking of me.

Kay :)

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I love your humor! Glad you are getting all taken care of! Love the Halloween costume idea- ew! I think your boss missed you today! Take care...

    ReplyDelete