Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday October 27, Woo Hoo Home!

Home! Home! Home! Woo hoo! Got home a little bit ago and have to deal with those internet withdrawals right away.


What is wrong with this picture . . . 91 year old Bernie sitting here trying to decide if he wants to go to the VFW or Ebbey's for his Thursday beers, and Kay heading off to bed for a nap! lol

More later, but for now, everything was benign (woo hoo), and from my pre-surgery meeting with the anesthesiologist last Thursday, until my weigh-in this a.m., down 44 pounds! Holy cow!


More later, I'm doing very well, but I can't get comfy and I need to settle in. I suspect a nap will fix everything, and Finn is ready for me. Gotta love a warm, purring cat!

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes folks. When you have family and friends, life is good!

Kay :)

2 comments:

  1. Yippee! All is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Home! Yeah for Kay! Yeah for naps! so glad everything is progressing, benign, losing weight, can I just say Holy Cow (or something Holy)! Take care Kay, keep up the reports when you can. Maureen

    ReplyDelete