Saturday, December 17, 2011

Miscellaneous Stuff on Saturday

1. Leave Her to Heaven
2. Signs
3. Independence Day
4. Play Misty for Me
5. Delta Force
6. 2 Atomic Fire Balls
7. 1 Bun Bar

It's not some weird free association exercise!. It's the movies and treats I got at the video store. I love the 5 movies for 5 days for $5 thing. And I've had a hankering to see these movies and they are not on Netflix. I'm not sure what happens when colostomy meets a burger from Portillos and then comes upon an atomic fire ball! Sounds like it could be an exciting sci-fi flick! Coming soon  . . .

Also all this commotion messed up the end of my gardening season. I sort of missed fall. But maybe the gardening for this year isn't over yet . . . behold . . .


It's nearly a foot long! LOL  Kind of fun. And totally organic. Just ask Midge and Finn.

My first full week of work kind of kicked my ass. I'm sore and stiff and out of sorts and tired and sneezing and hence the movie fest. Very recuperative! LOL

I'm going to watch Leave Her to Heaven now. I really want to start with Play  Misty for Me . . . but that will be better in the dark.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment