Monday, April 16, 2012

No news is good news.

Hi Folks,

I blame the lack of posting on a misplaced flash drive. I had a witty, interesting post saved on there. Does anybody know where it is?

I've been going to physical therapy for my rotator cuff (again!). I've been walking quite a bit, but yowza, therapist had me doing some standing exercises with a 1 pound weight. It drove home to me what a slug I've been the last few months, because standing up, engaging my battered core, and using a 1 pound weight made me incredibly sore! Like "Do I have any pain pills left. . . ?" sore! What a wuss. Me, not the therapist. My shoulder is feeling better, felt better almost immediately. The rest of my body is feeling better too!  It was painful to the point that it was disturbing my sleep, so things are looking up and I'm sleeping better, which is very beneficial to my recuperation (and my bitchy ass mood).

Midge and Finn had their 3rd birthday yesterday. Finn was such a good recuperation companion to me, attentive and affectionate, and Midge ignored me splendidly, prancing just out of my reach and ignoring my invitations (begging) to curl up beside me. Finn told me they want the shiny red Schwinn downtown, so I'll have to check my finances. Oh my, what is is this envelope!? A refund check from the hospital, memo "insurance payment". Hmmm. I'll be damned.

I'm going to go find the witty post. It was a really good one.

Kay :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh the wit . . . Kay on Yahoo messenger with John . . .
    me: I got a $400 check from the hospital in mail last night
    me: weird cuz i been keeping track of all my bills and eobs and stuff
    jmallaney: Maybe it's the frequent customer discount.

    ReplyDelete