Thursday, March 29, 2012

March Garden

Well, here are some early garden pictures. 

I should know better by now than to say how good I'm feeling. Just like earlier in my recuperation, I'd feel great, then I'd get sore and whiny. Happened again. Maybe instead of walking further and doing more I should perhaps lay around and rest a bit. It's usually over in a day or two. LOL I think I'm just sore from being more active. I put the dreaded binder back on and it's feeling better around the stoma area. Lots of deep healing going on I suspect.


I actually went into the Schwinn store and sat on some bikes instead of just peering in the window early in the morning. Hmmm. Could that make me sore? Anyway, wow bikes are expensive! I can save $50 on "last year's model", it's red! This years model is gold (earwax gold) or purple. I much prefer red anyway! Not just because it is cheaper. Or there is a spiffy mint green one with a big seat for my big ass! And only $100 more than my red bike!  Decisions decisions!

Off to bed so I can wake up feeling better with an improved attitude!

Kay :)

 
Lettuce!
`
Radishes!
Super Midge, and those are zinnias coming up in the bed behind her. She isn't wearing her cape in this picture. And below is my work in progress perennial bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment