Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF

LOL Thanks for the pic Sue! It's much more amusing to me now that Finn is collar-free and stitchless. I wonder if he feels as good as I did when I became bagless!? LOL  I bet he does, probably even better. Losing tail is no fun man! He was a good boy at the vet, though he did turn around and glare at Dr. Dave when, after he worked that last stitch loose, he gave Finn a snug and said "Now Finn . . .  you stay away from that rocking chair!" Oh my, if looks could kill! I fear if Finn could talk he would have cursed. It was very funny.

Something or someone (I think the meter reader maybe), scared the heck out of Midgie yesterday. She scurried in, looking nervously behind her, when I was leaving for work, and was all fearful and skittish and ended up under my bed. And she was still there when I got back from the vet late yesterday afternoon! Holy cow. For a cat that likes to eat about every 20 minutes, that was kind of freaky. I enticed her out with some sample treats from the vet, and she seems OK today. Weird animal.

Pre-glamping meeting tonight. I gotta get some beer. Leaving a week from Sunday.

Off to John's for Father's Day dinner tomorrow. Can't do it Sunday because Dad has to go to church!

Have a good weekend all.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment