Thursday, July 4, 2013

Independence Day

The Sisters.

Isis the contortionist.

Hera the wall hugger cat. She likes to sleep behind the curtain.




John's cats are beautiful and healthy and active. John says Hera is like a 40's pin-up girl,solid as a rock. Isis is the high fashion model.

Saw a doe and triplet fawns frolicking in the park by John's house today. At least I'm assuming they were all hers. She was disciplining them all. The fawns were racing and playing and it was lovely to watch.

Dad was all full of stories this a.m. He told me that he was not going to come to the courthouse to see me again. Very interesting, because he has NEVER come to the courthouse to see me. He told some rambling story about he came to see me and some man told him I was asleep somewhere. What the hell? I can't even sleep in my own bed! Then Wimbledon was on and he said that he had tried tennis one time but a man took the racquet out of his hand. I wonder if it was the same man who told him about me sleeping in the courthouse? Who is this man? Hmmm.

John came home yesterday for lunch, and Dad kept asking him how are things in Coal City. He thinks John is his youngest brother, Pat. I am still Noreen. It is good that we are family.

Clearance smoked salmon. Marked down hard salami. Yum!
Prairie dog alert!

Vocalize your concerns over your non-flowering, non-productive zucchini plants and, seemingly overnight, they will go crazy!




That's all folks.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment