Thursday, November 10, 2011

Miss Malley

Oh a mysterious parcel today, Royal Mail, with a customs sticker!  From the UK! What's up with that! Then I see it is addressed to "Miss Malley" and I laugh out loud and then and I start smiling, really really big. John you scamp! I wish I had your e-mail or mailing address so I could write a proper thank you!


John is an internet friend, a Yahoo Word Racer expert, who, believe me, has plenty of moves! It will come as no surprise to anyone who knows John the Brickie that his lovely gift was accompanied by an eloquent note. A few of us have been lucky enough to be the subject of  a poem by John. I have been so honoured. You made my day John. I can't stop smiling! Thank you for thinking of me. And my favorite part . . .the picture of you (may I just interject here ***WOW*** a very handsome man holding a cake, be still my heart!), or maybe the angel pin, or maybe the kitty, or maybe the note . . . oh I love it all! You made my day. Thank you John! XOXOXO

Kay a/k/a Miss Malley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment