Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday, November 8

Hi Folks,

Recuperation continues. Had my first outing on Sunday (thanks Donna!) to WAGS, Wal-Mart and Jewel. Though I got tired and had to wait in the car at Jewel. LOL  And when I got home I had a six hour nap and a pain pill! Wow. I've been sleeping very well, very conducive to my recuperation.  I had ants in my pants yesterday (a sure sign I'm starting to feel better), so I took a trip to the library. I got too many books, and they were too heavy (what a wuss!), and I found a nice stack of magazines. Love that magazine exchange, and I love our terrific library! That trip resulted in a 4 hour nap (NO pain pill). LOL  Knock on wood (lest I jinx things!), the bag thing has been going much better.

Watching a lot of TV, Netflix (classic sci-fi day yesterday, big excitement), reading, puzzling and napping fill my days. 

I tried on some clothes I already own, mostly tops, that I have bought that I loved, but that looked terrible with my big belly, and wow, they fit! One is even (gasp!) too big! Weird weird weird.

Thanks for thinking of me all. Everything is going well. Boring, but well.

And though this weather is perfect nap weather, I'm getting tired of it! Rain rain go away please!

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment