Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No news really!

Had a nice Thanksgiving.

I'm doing well. Started back to work 4 hours a day on Monday. I have my last visit with the home health care nurse tomorrow. I'll miss her. It's nice to hear from a pro that everything looks OK and her tips on the colostomy have been invaluable.

I've been walking in the mornings, and I enjoy it. When I go back to regular hours, it will be dark when I get off anyway, so the morning walks are a good thing.

Darn the holiday season! If you truly are what you eat . . . I am Russell Stover's Peppermint Bark right now! ARGHHHHHHH I fear the loss of my sweet tooth was a temporary thing! I guess it wasn't a miracle surgery after all! LOL

Next thing is follow-up appointment with surgeon in Joliet on December 9th. Dr. Wu said we could discuss scheduling the colostomy reversal in mid to late January. It will not be here soon enough for me!

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment