Wednesday, November 16, 2011

November 16, 2011

Hi Folks,

Recuperation continues rather uneventfully. I cannot stress how much I am looking forward to the colostomy reversal in January! LOL

I stopped into the courthouse on Monday, visited a bit and tidied up the office a bit. I will talk to the doctor on Monday about heading back to work half-time to start.

I am going on little outings to the store and library, stuff like that. I've been taking little rides, to get out and get some fresh air. Outings have been going well, but they do tucker me out. I've started going around the block a couple of times a day, concentrating on keeping my shoulders down (they want to creep up around my ears lol). I have a lunch date tomorrow, woo hoo! My back is still sore. My body had to adjust to carrying all that extra weight, and it will have to adjust to having it gone. I feel like my core strength is kaput.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is nearly here! I feel like my camping trip was some weird turning point in time; the weather was so nice that weekend it seemed summery, then boom went into hospital and came out into this weird fall/winter time. LOL  Sounds weird I know.

Thanks for all the cards folks. Mail is a highlight when you are home and recuperating . . . except for all the bills that are rolling in now! LOL

So things are going well, but are too boring to post about! LOL

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment