Monday, November 21, 2011

November 21, 2011

Hi Folks,

Saw doc this a.m. He said everything looks great. Back to work  a week from today, half-time for two weeks, then back to full-time. I have to go see doc again in a month.

I see the surgeon December 9th. He said we can discuss the colostomy reversal then, and hopefully get it set up for mid-late January. Woo hoo!

I'm doing very well. Fighting off a cold. My folks have terrible colds and coughs. They are just miserable. Ironic to come down with a bug just as you are coming to the end of your sick leave! No biggy. In fact the timing definitely could have been worse. Thank goodness it wasn't a couple weeks ago, when sneezing/coughing would have really really been painful.  LOL

Taking it easy for Thanksgiving dinner, ordered some of my friend Mar's yummy heat and eat food from her catering business, turkey, Mar's sausage and mushroom stuffing (yum!), gravy, and this cranberry relish that my Dad just loves.  I just gotta heat it up. Easy peasy. I'm making our favorite side dishes and rolls and of course, dessert! It will be delicious.  

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Kay :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay, I am a loser TOO!!!!! okay, I am a loser because I have this care package to send to you and I just haven't done it. I'll probably send it just as you are ready to go back to work! I hope you'll enjoy it anyway. Something in it reminds me of Fat Camp and you and John! Glad you are making progress. Happy Thanksgiving. Maureen

    ReplyDelete