Monday, February 6, 2012

All That Jazz (one of my absolute favorite movies!), Twizzlers, butt wipes (hilarious but oh so practical for my situation! lol), and a candle (also ohhhh so practical lol) magazines, word games, chocolate, Hair, Dream Girls, soup! What can I say!? No it is not some weird free association game! What fun! Thanks Maureen! And flowers from Sue (from the hospital yet, and they still look great, though Midge has been molesting them!)! Thanks girls. You are cool.



I can't believe two weeks has passed already! Wow.

I got a date with Bob Fosse. I gotta light the candle and pop the Twizzlers and the candy bar. Later folks! I'm sure my singing All That Jazz and doing that weird hip flick thing ala Gwen Verdon move that I always do after I watch All That Jazz will be very therapeutic!

Thanks girls!


Kay

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo, I love All that Jazz! Bye, bye love... go Ben Vereen! And I'm telling you I'm not going!

    Hmm...perhaps we blog fans should ask Kay to post a photo of a completed puzzle from the book each day!

    Brilliant gift(s) Maureen. Gosh...which song to pick next time we're all in a karaoke contest...so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete