Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to work today. Just for four hours. That was long enough, after starting my day with an unpleasant dental appointment. Four shots before I was numb enough to take the drilling to drill out a big old filling and part of my cracked tooth. Yuck. And I have another weird tooth too. ARGHHH I have to go back at the end of March for more dental fun.

Almost March, nearly a year since Fat Camp and starting this blog. My surgeries messed up our planned March 2012 return to fat camp plans with our fun fat camp friends Julie and Maureen. Darn it!

I lost weight since the last time I tried Weight Watchers online, and the bastards took some points away from me! Grrrrrr. I guess that is a good thing, except when you are hungry.

One thing I did learn through the surgeries and hospitalizations . . . when you get tired and sore and pissy and feel sorry for yourself, have a pain pill and go to bed! LOL 

Goodnight!

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment