Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just had my first shower with NO bag, staples or drain. Ahhhh. Felt great. I was in there a loooong time. LOL you can shower with your bag on (or off) of course, but I admit, I didn't like messing with a wet bag. The literature says you can dry it with your hair dryer. Hell I don't even own one. One look at my hair and I bet anybody can guess that, so I had devised a covering with Glad Press & Seal Wrap and duct tape, so showering was a bit of a production. Just hopping in (in a weird sort of old lady post surgical sort of hopping way lol) today was so lovely!  LOL Once my middle isn't sore it will be perfect. And when I don't have to put any dressings to put back on, that will be good too.

Had my first solo outing to Wal-mart this a.m. too. I gotta go on my outings in the mornings, when I'm fresh. LOL  I did OK, but I admit I was glad to get home. Mind you I have plenty of people offering to wait on me, but sometimes a girl just needs to do her own shopping.

Enjoy your Sunday folks. Thanks for the good wishes. Recuperation continues, I think it is going well.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment