Friday, February 3, 2012

I am unencumbered! No more drain, no staples. Just a couple of dressings for some drainage, but big whoop! Like I said before, I thought this one would be easier. I was not expecting the same huge incision again. Just a smidge at top and bottom that wasn't reopened. And then more staples across the stoma area. Surprise! LOL

I am supposed to encumber myself with my binder though. I guess my core muscles have been through a lot lately. I'll put the binder back on  . . . later. I'm going to enjoy this unencumbered feeling for a while now.

I think the timing on this cold is pretty good really. I certainly do not feel like overdoing anything right now! I'm just going to take it easy, get caught up on my sleep (I did not sleep particularly well during the time of the bag), nourish my body well, take some walks in good time, get over this cold. Just going to heal and be.

Life is good.

Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment