Monday, March 21, 2011

Arrival and Day One

Ok. I'm still alive, but I've been so busy! I have to go to a separate building to get internet, and it's pokey dial-up, because we are way out in the sticks.

So we got to Fat Camp yesterday afternoon, and went for our fitness assessment. Flexibility, weigh-in, measurements. ARGHHHHHHHHHH And that's all I have to say about that.

Accommodations are not fancy at all, very plain, And there is a hill and steps leading up to the rooms. That is just mean! But none of it matters (well the steps sort of), because there is no time to spend in your room!

This was our schedule for today:

Breakfast at 6:45 (scrambled eggs, half an English muffin, And there is a fruit bar. No salt! No ketchup! Yogurt and fresh fruit)

Healthy On Your Feet Lecture at 7:45 (how to power walk!)

Walk Warm-up and Walk at 8:00 (and they haul ass people. I was in the slow group and I was pokey pokey pokey!).

Weight Machines 101 at 9:30

Pilates at 10:15

Free Weight Intervals at 10:45

Stretching at 11:30

Lunch at Noon (Salad bar with all meals, just raw veggies and fat free dressings and hard boiled egg whites. Where are those damn yolks!?) - Stuffed chicken breast and steamed veggies. Dessert was some sort of frozen yogurt and cream cheese thing that I would never eat anywhere else, but it tasted great here.

A tour of the Natural Bridge at 1:15 (lovely)

Upper body weight workout at 2:30

Aqua Aerobics at 3:30 (freakishly fun!)

Aqua Stretch at 4:15

Hot tub! (Not on schedule lol)

Dinner at 6:00 (Salad Bar, Citrus Glazed Pork Chop, brussells sprouts and apples, and a wee bit of corn on cob). Dessert was angel food cake with something cold in it. It was good, I just don't know what it was.

I'm exhausted. And I guess I have to do it again tomorrow! At least I have another 1200-1400 calories to look forward to! Whoopee

And I'm hiding out here, on internet, and missing Belly Dancing Class, an optional evening activity.

I'm going to go ice my feet, they are on fire! And I haven't had a Diet Pepsi for 3 days! Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment