Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday

Breakfast.

After breakfast, a walk. They add on a half mile every day. Except our kid today didn't add right, so he added on a whole mile lol, so we did 3 miles. Three miles here is way different than my putzing along on the nice, flat towpath back home!

Then aerobics in the pool (noodles!). First time I have had a noodle in my hand without a beer . . .

Then a stretching class.

Salsa Aerobics (oh my God! I so sucked at that! LOL I got no rhythm folks).

Something ball class. Like the big balls you sit on and fall off of.

Lunch! I was extremely tired and fatigued.

Upper body tubing class.

Then a nutrition class (whew got to sit! lol and not on a ball!).  John did an outdoor circuit class while I was at nutrition class. Thank God I didn't go to that! Sounds rough rough rough. Running up hills with weights, and doing exercises. Maybe 20 years and 100 pounds ago I could have done that! Maybe . . .

Aquabell intervals in pool.

Aquastretch.

Then I just floated around in the pool and then went to hot tub. Now I've showered and am ready for dinner, which is tilapia. I'm starving!

And then the evening activity is BINGO! Yahoooooo!

The people here are so nice. Everyone is surprised that we are only staying a week. Some people stay for months or weeks! And so many of the people have been here before, and come back year after year. Some of them come back often every year.

I'm not as sore as I thought I would be, thank God!

Dinner is ready, then B I N G O! LOL

Kay

1 comment:

  1. I didn't win anything at Bingo. And I have not had a diet pepsi for 4 days. That is a record for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete