Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Night

Leaving tomorrow. I'm a trifle nervous. Or maybe I should say a truffle nervous, because I got the most delicious candy bar in the mail today,a reward for taking an online survey, a San Juan Sea Salt Truffle Bar from Seattle Chocolates. Good thing it came before fat camp, because after fat camp I'm sure I'll have no interest in really yummy chocolate bars. I'll probably want some broccoli or something else cruciferous. 

I looked at the website again and see that we will be greeted with a fitness assessment. I wonder if it's possible to flunk that . . . ? And what the hell is it? I'm looking forward to meeting Bob and Jillian and the other contestants.

We are staying in Metropolis, IL on the way down. There is a giant Superman statue there. I'm gonna go see it again.

Snack time! Ha ha just kidding. See you next time from Fat Camp.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment