Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Night

Well the rest of the day was rough too. An upper body pyramid class (had I known what that meant, I would not have gone), followed by some class with a razzle dazzle name that I can't remember, some sort of aerobic workout with weights and a step and a big ball. Yikes! I skipped out on the next class (Pilates), and went to the hot tub. Then it was into the pool for some aqua aerobic fun, and after that aqua stretch. A full day, to be sure.

Supper was a chicken breast (I'm not sure where they got such a small boobed chicken lol), with sauce, and some steamed veggies. It was very tasty. John had the vegetarian dinner, and it was delicious. Even though mine was very good, I had a bit of dinner plate envy.

Surprisingly I'm not hungry, even though the portions are small. The salad bar with lunch and dinner helps, as does the fruit bar at breakfast. Those "extras" are not included in the 1200-1400 calories per day. I guess all the familiar cues that make me eat mindlessly are absent. Plus there is no food to be had unless you walk to the dining hall and get at the snacks in the mini refrigerator. And with all the classes, who has time for that! And I have way less time to think about food now that I'm not sitting on my butt for hours and hours each day.

The people here are very  nice, guests and staff. I really like it. If any of my friends would like to come, they have a quad! Would be just like when we would go to all those softball tourneys! Well, without the food and beer of course. And salt and ketchup. What fun! Let me know! LOL

It's 7:00 and I'm fighting to stay awake.

Night.

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment