Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday A.M.

John did the hard walk this a.m, 4.5 miles, lots of hills. I have a sore ankle so I did the water walking thing again, followed by an aqua circuit, which was a really good workout, and then aqua stretch. Then sauna (because I was so cold), and I had a upper body workout in mind, but somehow I ended up here in the tv/computer lounge. LOL Oh well. I will get it in this afternoon. Also scheduled for this afternoon is a lecture about taking the program home, which all the repeat visitors (and there are a ton of them!) highly recommend. And another aqua aerobics class, and some aqua games! Woo hoo!

John found a 4-leaf clover on the way  here. Perhaps that will bode well for him in the karaoke competition tonight. There are prizes after all!

I was commenting on my 7 days of no diet Pepsi, a major addiction for me, my last one was at Johns on Friday, and Bettina, this awesome water walker, she can really move, said to me "You know what happens when you drink Pepsi? You get hairy thighs and you don't love the Lord!" LOL  So I best not start up with that again. LOL

Off to lunch and I hear we get fries today, sweet potato fries, and I'm very excited by that! LOL  And catfish! Stop cringing Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment