Sunday, March 27, 2011

Home

Back to real life. Gosh that 9.5 hour drive is long! My first home goals are to eat smaller meals, walk 3 times a week, and cut down on carbs at my evening meal. Baby steps. Oh, and to not spend so much time on the computer! I must cancel my Netflix subscription. Boo hoo.

I wish I had been able to stay at the spa longer. I had no idea how much I would like it and how much fun I would have. And to feel so much better after just one week!

I'm not sure how so many nice people get concentrated in that one area like that. It was incredible.

It's a darn good thing we didn't play that water volleyball earlier in the week, because my shoulder is so sore today I can barely move it! LOL

Not sure if I will keep this blog going or not, maybe I'll post once a week on my quest to be a bigger loser! Thanks for checking in folks!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment