Saturday, March 12, 2011

One Week Countdown by Kay

Leaving for Fat Camp (aka as the Tennessee Fitness Spa) in one week. I've been calling it Fat Camp for so long that it never occurred to me that there might not be other big fatties there. John pointed out that it is a "spa" and suggested that we might be the only obese people there. Thanks John! I think I preferred my visions of summer camp for fat people.

John has been doing some yoga and exercising to get ready for Fat Camp, though he did acknowledge that he probably could not "cram" to get ready for Fat Camp. LOL


My own preparations have included . . . 


1. Worrying about my wardrobe (will I be able to keep my belly covered during yoga class?)

2. Vocalizing my fears about cramping up like I did after that hike at Pere Marquette to Donna (ouch ouch ouch and !#@#$%^&).

3. Looking at a confusing array of supplements to help prevent said cramping at Walgreens. I was so confused by the supplements I ended up in the candy aisle, to use to my BOGO Mini Peanut Butter Cup coupon. And then at the counter I snuck in a couple Bun Bars. I think Donna saw them though.

4. Buying a Kettlebell and doing the workout DVD one time. 


I vow that I will not sneak in fat, calories, hydrogenated oils or artificial sweeteners to Fat Camp. A week of limited calories and lots of physical activities will do me a world of good. A world!


Kay . . . "Says here that the meals total from 1200 to 1400 calories a day."


John . . . "What! F***! That is a meal! Not a day!"



Here is link if you want to check it out . . . http://tfspa.com/

Kay's Mom . . . "Do you have to have a physical before you go on vacation?"


Kay . . . "Why!? Do you think I'm going to have a heart attack or something!?"

Mom  . . . "Nooooo . . . " (dubiously with nervous laughter).

2 comments:

  1. The pizza hut in Waynesboro delivers....931-722-3032

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't said a word to Kay since this post for fear I'll be quoted to the entire internet universe.

    We've finished a lot of our preparations for the journey. We ate up the two peanut butter cups and chocolate bar with sea salt because we were sure we wouldn't want such awful things after our lifestyles are all changed.

    ReplyDelete